About Hypnotherapy

What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a process of psychotherapy with a client who is in a hypnotic altered state of consciousness. This therapy has been effective in treating anxiety disorders, depression, eating disorders, phobias, addictions, stress-related illness, low self-esteem and all types of dissociative and adjustment disorders. Inducing a state of relaxation and concentration provides access to a unique state of consciousness in which unconscious and preconscious material can emerge freely and be processed by the client.

The brain can be divided into the conscious and the unconscious. Only 10% of brain functioning–including internal experience, critical judgement, and goal-directed thinking—is associated with the conscious mind. The remainder of brain functioning–wholly 90%, is associated with the unonscious–including memories, emotions, and body memories. The trance state of hypnotherapy is one in which the client remains aware of the environment and everything that happens in the session, but removes the conscious mind from interfering with the processing of memories and feelings associated with past trauma.

How can Heart Centered Hypnotherapy benefit you?
Heart Centered Hypnotherapy, as the name indicates, is centered in the heart. By leading with the heart not the head you can achieve more profound and longer lasting healing. Hypnotherapy can be of benefit to a wide range of psychological and physical ailments – childhood trauma, addictions, mind body pain and disease. Often there are connections between these issues.  Hypnotherapy allows you to reveal and understand these connections. The hypnotherapist assists the healing by facilitating the realization of past faulty conclusions and redirecting to positive conclusions to move you forward in your healing. In this process you release patterns of thought and behavior that no longer serve your highest good.

 

About Me
I offer a heart centered and holistic healing facilitation and therapy for those seeking healing. I have studied Heart Centered Hypnotherapy, as well as Reiki, channeling, mind-body connection work. I have an advanced hypnotherapist certificate from the Wellness Institute (Seattle, WA). Through more than 2 years of work at Crossroads Institute of Kalamazoo, MI, I have worked with a wide range of healing techniques.

I can come to you to work in your own space where you are relaxed and can achieve a deeper healing as well as not have to drive after a healing session, thus more deeply incorporating the work accomplished.

Healing session for Hypnotherapy last between 1 1/2 and 2 hours. Cost $120